SFMade is San Francisco’s non-profit manufacturing support organization, a nationally recognized public-private partnership. SFMade’s mission is to build and support a vibrant manufacturing sector in San Francisco, and whose vision is a more diverse and sustainable local economy. SFMade empowers companies who design and manufacture products locally, thereby creating quality jobs and contributing to the overall economic and social vibrancy of our City.
SFMade is seeking an energetic, highly organized and motivated person to support a suite of high performing programs. The Program Systems and Database Specialist will provide the back end operational support that enables SFMade’s programs and events to run smoothly and efficiently. In addition, the role will be responsible for managing sets of data that are critical to demonstrating the organization’s overall impact.
Systems, IT & Website
· Salesforce, Eventbrite and Website management
Database Administration and Management
· Be the primary database administrator for SFMade
· Enter and manage program data in Salesforce
· Create customized reports
· Conduct data imports from annual programmatic surveys
· Work with contractors for special projects
· Manage data integrity and system integrations
· Create and maintain existing process documentation
· Train and support staff, creating system customizations when necessary
· Track program activities, update/pull/compile reports, monthly, quarterly and annually for specific grant reports.
Event Calendar Management and Publishing
· Manages program events calendar
· Publishes events on website, newsletters and social media channels
Special Events Assistance
· Keeper of the event timelines – working with event coordinator and SFMade management
· Manages applications for SFMade’s special events and logistical communications.
· Experience as a skilled CRM administrator, preferably Salesforce
· Outstanding organizational and project management skills: problem solving, time-management, attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to meet deadlines and objectives.
· Ability to collect and analyze data.
· Excellent written and oral communications skills.
· WordPress and other web-related experience preferable; ability to use Eventbrite and email marketing host for professional communications purposes.
· Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
· Flexible, ability to work independently as well as part of a team, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
· Ability to be proactive and show initiative, as well as reactive to the needs of the team.
· Passion for SFMade mission.
Medical, dental, vision, disability, vacation and sick leave
Cover letter Required
Other Application Requirements
Submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
with the subject line Program Systems and Database Specialist