SFMade, launched in 2010, is a first of its kind, non-profit economic development organization, and a national model, focused on providing industry specific guidance, education, and resources to the manufacturing sector, helping companies to grow in place and create jobs for the local workforce. SFMade has expanded its regional footprint, to include programs in both the East and South Bay.
SFMade is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Black, Indigenous, and People of Color, women, gender non-conforming people, persons with disabilities, LGBTQIA+ people, veterans, and adults of all ages are strongly encouraged to apply. In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
SFMade is seeking an energetic, highly organized, and experienced database manager to support our team in delivering a suite of innovative, high performing business development programs across the Bay Area, focused on helping manufacturing businesses to thrive and create jobs for local residents. This position is currently fully remote.
The Program Systems and Database Specialist will provide the back end operational support that enables SFMade’s programs and events to run smoothly and efficiently. In addition, the role will be responsible for managing sets of data that are critical to demonstrating the organization’s overall impact.
Database Administration and Management
- Be the primary Salesforce database administrator for SFMade
- Support all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, and other routine tasks
- Analyze data and create customized reports using Salesforce and Microsoft Excel
- Manage programmatic survey lifecycle from development to distribution to analysis
- Manage data integrity and system integrations
- Create and maintain existing process documentation
- Train and support staff, creating system customizations when necessary
- Track program activities, update/pull/compile reports, monthly, quarterly and annually for specific grant reports
- Act as first point of contact for ad-hoc or automated data reporting processes
Website and Marketing Systems Management
- Website management, maintenance & webmaster responsibilities for all SFMade & affiliated WordPress websites and servers
- Management of email marketing system including contact database, email creation, integration with other software & improving email engagement
- Setup, maintenance & working knowledge of marketing platforms such as (but not limited to) Mailchimp, Eventbrite, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, and Survey Monkey.
- Oversee all aspects of information technology
- Perform other technology project management duties as assigned
- Provide oversight to interns and/or technology vendors as needed
- Maintain the SFMade Events Workbook including online event listings and tracking event data
You work best with a high level of autonomy and responsibility. You thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, are inventive and resourceful and can stay on top of many moving parts using organizational systems. Building new business processes and systems excites you and you are keen to take responsibility for maintaining and improving existing systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, experience, and training
- Previous experience with Salesforce or similar CRM database (e.g. Raiser's Edge, Blackbaud) strongly preferred. Familiarity with Non-profit Service Pack (NPSP) a plus
- Proficiency in Excel and Google Apps and familiarity with other cloud services
- Tech savvy and confident learning and using new technology systems
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills
- Ability to work under deadlines, juggle multiple priorities and maintain a professional work style
- Ability to own and improve recurring processes
- Excellent organizational and project management skills: attention to detail, problem solving, accuracy, and ability to meet deadlines and objectives
- Passion for SFMade’s mission
- Self-starter that can use online training (e.g. Trailhead) and videos to enhance skill set
- Advanced analytical skills with experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating abundant information with accuracy
$65,000-$75,000 annual salary, DOE
SFMade offers a competitive benefits package including 100% employer paid healthcare and retirement savings matching
Cover letter Required
Other Application Requirements