Tempo Automation Website
Tempo Automation is transforming the way electronic product companies innovate and bring new products to market. Tempo’s breakthrough, software-automated PCBA manufacturing platform delivers unprecedented speed, quality and transparency at the most critical time in a product’s life cycle – prototype through new product introduction – when fast iteration and time to market are imperatives. Customers who count on Tempo Automation for this strategic advantage include the leading innovators in aerospace, medical technology, semiconductor, industrial technology, automotive and other key industries.
We’re seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to partner with our Recruiting team, Hiring Managers and our CEO and CFO to provide essential scheduling and administrative support.
- Ensure interviews and meetings are scheduled in a timely manner.
- Facilitate candidates through the interviewing process.
- Partner with the Recruiting team to ensure a great candidate experience.
- Solve or troubleshoot conflicts that may arise.
- Manage candidate flow through our Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to design and schedule interviews.
- have 2+ years of recruiting coordination and/or executive assistant experience.
- Prior experience coordinating with Greenhouse.
- Superb organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize effectively.
- You have a keen eye for detail. You're always double checking things and finding ways to improve processes.
- Excellent communication. You'll interface with a range of hiring managers and candidates from senior leadership and executive-level candidates to engineers and manufacturing candidates.
- Enjoy working with people!
Other Application Requirements
Equal Opportunity Employer. Black, Indigenous, and People of Color, women, gender non-conforming people, persons with disabilities, LGBTQIA+ people, veterans, and adults of all ages are strongly encouraged to apply. In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.