San Franpsycho Website
San Franpsycho is a community-based clothing brand supporting the arts, music, and active lifestyle in San Francisco. At San Franpsycho, “We Don’t Speak No”. Everything is possible. We live and die by our community, hard work, creativity, and the never-ending promise of a good time. We hand-print most of our apparel in the Inner Sunset.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Black, Indigenous, and People of Color, women, gender non-conforming people, differently abled persons, LGBTQIA+ people, veterans, and adults of all ages are strongly encouraged to apply. In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
- Hours: Part-time,
- Industry: Apparel and Sewn Goods,
- Position is Entry-level,
We're seeking sales associates to join our radical small team. This is an entry level opportunity with a company that takes retention, up-skilling, and promotion from within seriously. We make our clothing here in San Francisco, and operate two brick and mortar locations in city, we will staff you at the location that makes the most sense for your commute. Main duties include:
- Driving sales by providing excellent customer service, up-selling, and encouraging return patronage
- Store inventory fulfillment, if we're running low on a product we need your help to let us know more needs to be produced and/or stocked
- Shop organization, cleaning, fun merchandise display, and more. Help us create an environment that invites customers in and encourages them to leave with purchase in
hand and a smile on their face.
- Work at cool events and festivals throughout the Bay Area.
- Outgoing, you enjoy speaking with people, building rapport and relationships
- Comfortable creating conversations and making sales. Proactively approach customers, asking them how you can assist, and knowing our product front to back so you
can answer questions and get the customer what they're looking for.
- Detail-oriented, you remember the small things, or do things to help you remember
- Flexible, we need to work together as a team to provide coverage and an excellent customer experience
- Good communicator, let us know what's going on, so we can support you, and you can provide the best experience to our customers and team
$17 Per Hour
Other Application Requirements