Yellow Owl Workshop
Yellow Owl Workshop Website
We create fun, design-forward and eco-friendly paper goods and creative gifts in our studio at 18th and Bryant in the Mission district. Founded in 2007 by designer and author, Christine Schmidt, Yellow Owl Workshop's cool and innovative goods can be found in design boutiques, museum stores, art stores and taste-making stockists across the globe.
• Printing large volumes of Risograph paper goods
• Quality checking
• Inventory of printing supplies
• Altering images in Illustrator
• Editing promotional materials in Indd
Yellow Owl is nothing without our small but mighty team making goods with keen craftsmanship in a positive and inviting environment. We are looking for individuals with a passion for indie design and handiwork to join us!
• Minimum 1 year Risograph printing.
• Degree in Art/Graphic Design preferred
• Proficient Adobe CS
All Applicants should have the following attributes:
• Passion for craftsmanship
• Excellent attention to detail
• Quick and efficient work ethic
• Critical thinking skills
• Team-oriented attitude
• Ability to lift up to 40lbs
• Reliable with a positive attitude
We provide excellent health benefits, commuter benefits and 401k.
Cover letter Required
Other Application Requirements