Billie Marie Website
At Billie Marie Small Batch Leather Goods, we produce leather handbags, wallets and small accessories with an emphasis on slow made, high quality, hand-finished craftsmanship that will thrive with everyday use. That’s why all of our products are produced in small batches, ensuring each and every one of our products are one-of-a-kind and can withstand the test of time.
Steering away from the fast fashion trend, we use a lot of vegetable-tanned leather because it creates the least amount of chemical waste and produces a honey-colored patina that gets better with age.
Our primary goal is to build a brand that is known for its positive interactions with customers, employees and the environment. We hope to create functional products for people on the go and one day provide training and live-able wage jobs in communities without easy access to higher education.
- Hours: Part-time,
- Industry: Apparel and Sewn Goods,
- Position is Temporary/Seasonal,
Are you someone who gets excited when a friend asks about your new shirt or bag? Do you love to discover and learn about new local designers? Do you have a knack for remembering peoples names? Do people often describe you as a “social butterfly”?
We opened our very first brick-and-mortar boutique in Lower Nob Hill in Fall 2018 and are looking for just the right person to join the team as a sales associate for this fall and holiday season.
This individual would be responsible for delivering a genuinely amazing customer experience; from the moment the customer walks through the door through the email or phone follow up after they leave. This individual would be an integral part of building our small brand one customer at a time and ultimately driving our business through in-person sales. This individual should demonstrate a strong commitment to customer service, a genuine curiosity and interest in people, authenticity, attention to fashion & style, and exceptional selling skills. The ideal candidate also enjoys working in a team environment, is knowledgeable about the visual and operational aspects of the role, and is responsible about loss prevention.
• Managing the full customer experience
• Building and maintaining new and existing customer relationships and loyalty through personal interaction
• Becoming familiar with the product information understanding features and benefits of our products
• Building knowledge of brand products and services and use this to build sales
• Maintaining the boutique aesthetic through light dusting, sweeping and merchandising
• Working on small projects during down time such as various admin tasks, product tagging, inventory and social media
An ideal candidate has:
• Minimum 1-2 years sales experience, representing a small brand/designer highly encouraged
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Email and Microsoft Office literacy
• Confident and self-motivated
• Positive, energetic attitude
Passion for small designers/businesses and interest in learning some basic leather work a bonus!
$15-$17/hr, based on previous experience.
Paid sick leave
11:30 am - 7pm Saturdays & 11:30 am - 5:30 pm Sundays
Cover letter Required
Other Application Requirements