Vivas Inc. Website
Prioritizing Customers with Banners and Signs in San Francisco, CA
Vivas isn’t new to the marketing and design industry. With over 15 years of experience in San Francisco, CA, we have continued to provide quality and reliable work with custom design, printing, and branding services. Our knowledge and skills in marketing and design can allow you to generate new business. If you are looking to draw in new customers and need help improving your curb appeal, then reach out to us. We have the skills and expertise to provide our customers with top-tier services.
Whether you are in need to commission banners, window decals, wall graphics, or even large-scale tradeshow signs, our team is dedicated and passionate about showcasing your business in the best way that represents you. Having a memorable first impression is vital to making sure your potential customers or clients take note of your business. We are dedicated to customizing a design that will not only be visually appealing but also deliver results.
Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
- Hours: Full-time,
- Position is Entry-level,
The Sales Rep. We will work direct with our Marketing Department and Sales Manager.
• Prospecting for new customers, developing new business, targeting key prospects and retain business.
• Cold call, lead management, make sales appointments and follow up.
• Present and discuss the products and services of the company in a way that conveys an image of
quality, integrity and superior understanding and fulfillment of customer needs.
• Understand and comply with the sales system/program in place.
• Develop annual sales strategy in conjunction with management and identify joint marketing
opportunities where applicable.
• Keep current on new technology.
• Communicate effectively with management, and the marketing and production teams, informing and
updating them regularly to guarantee that sales and customer objectives are met.
• Participate as a key team player by supporting operations as needed.
• Experience in sales.
• Strong communication and math skills.
• Strong sales aptitude.
• Ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements.
• Must have initiative and be able to problem solve.
• Must possess a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license.
Experience with Sales in the Interior Graphics and Event Signage sectors/industries preferred.
Most of our clients are in San Francisco, familiarity and experience with the layout and businesses in this area will be critical.
Most of our clients are Tech Companies, experience dealing with Tech Companies will be preferred.
$18 per hour, plus good commission for sales.
Paid sick, paid vacation, health Insurance.
Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm
Other Application Requirements