State Flower Cannabis
State Flower Cannabis Website
Started from the relentless pursuit to grow truly exceptional flowers, State Flower evolved from a boutique approach to cultivation into state-of-the-art operations, while maintaining an ultra-premium level of quality. As the cannabis industry transitions from its humble roots, we are proud to be leading the way into this new phase of professional standards and practices.
- Hours: Full-time,
- Position is Entry-level,
- Position is Temporary/Seasonal,
The Sanitation Technician is primarily responsible for the ongoing maintenance of the building, liaising with vendors, and custodial services. Under the supervision of the Cultivation Manager this team member will ensure that the facility is safe and compliant with OSHA, as well as all state and local regulations at all times. This position will be responsible for following Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP). The Sanitizing Technician will be required to perform cleaning to keep production on schedule, inspect equipment for release, complete all required documentation, maintain inventory of sanitation supplies, and participate in monthly QA audits of the facility.
We are looking for someone with cultivation experience, mechanical inclination, with the "pay-it-forward" start-up mentality. We have developed a highly efficient cultivation system and are looking to identify a qualified person who can help us continue to implement this system as we expand our operations.
The Sanitation Technician keeps working areas in office and other departments of establishment in clean and orderly condition by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
● Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, and other work areas throughout the facility. Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork; washes windows, door panels, and sills.
● Mops floors of restrooms, lunchroom, office, conference room, hallways and storage areas.
● Mop up spills, leaks and making sure safety signs are in place to caution employees on wet floors, oily surfaces and other occupational hazards
● Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times as this position may be exposed to splash hazards, high temperatures and chemicals.
● Empties wastebaskets daily in office areas and restrooms. Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
● Cleans lunchroom daily. Washes table, clean sink, counter and microwave, removes trash and ensures floor, chairs, etc. are free of debris. Cleans refrigerators weekly.
● Cleans washrooms, including sinks, toilets, and floors. Replenishes bathroom supplies.
● Keeps front of building, dock area and rear of building swept and free of debris.
● Removes and discards all items not approved for permanent storage.
● Dusts furniture and equipment. Polishes metalwork.
● Must be at least 21 years of age.
● Complies with safety requirements.
Additional Cultivation Duties
Depending on the needs of the cultivation team, the cultivation manager may pull the Sanitation Technician to train and help with cultivation related tasks. These may include:
● Scrubbing trays in propogration room, cleaning lights, transferring plants from one room to the next
● De-fanning plants, removing waste, weighing & tracking plant waste
Work environment :
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to herbal aromas, dust, and/or airborne particles. The employee occasionally works in high, precarious places.
● Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
● Ability to solve practical problems.
● Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
● Must be able to individually lift up to 50 lbs
● Must be able to sit, stand, stoop, crouch, reach and lift for long periods of time
● Must be able to handle labor centric work
● Prior dishwashing experience
● Prior janitorial experience
health insurance and other benefits
Full Time, Temporary position with potential for permanent hire
Cover letter Required
Other Application Requirements