Maison Tenn20 Website
We are a family run custom workroom located in the Dogpatch/Potrero Hill neighborhood in San Francisco. For over 30 years our custom workroom has specialized in fabrication of draperies, roman shades, bedding, pillows.
We are looking for a full-time sewer with experience in a workroom environment who's job will include hand and machine sewing roman shades, draperies, bed covers, and all other custom interior soft goods.
- Hours: Full-time,
- Hours: Part-time,
- Industry: Apparel and Sewn Goods,
- Ability to cut, measure, sew roman shades, draperies, and other custom goods
- Hand sewing
- Sew fabrics using industrial sewing machine or other stitching machines
- Inspect finished product with attention to detail
- Experienced in sewing, both hand and machine sewing
- Knowledge and ability to sew draperies, roman shades, bed coverings, pillows, and other soft goods
- Ability to use sewing machines
- Follow direction and good at team work
$18-$24/hour, Depending on Experience
Health benefits, paid time off & holidays
Other Application Requirements
In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.