Feve Chocolates Website
Fève (French for “bean”) is a four-time Good Food Award®-winning artisan chocolate company that has been a leader in confection flavor and technique in San Francisco for over 14 years. We produce the highest-quality, hand-made truffles, caramels and chocolate covered confections in small batches, using fair-trade chocolate and pure ingredients. We also leverage cutting-edge technology and automation to produce modern and traditional confections. We focus on creating incredible textures, bold flavors, and exciting custom appearances for our customers which include some of the top hotels, specialty stores, wineries, restaurants, and national grocery chains in the nation. We’re in an exciting time of growth in our company, and we are seeking long-term, committed and enthusiastic team members for growth and long term sustainability. And we love to have fun!
Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
- Hours: Full-time,
- Hours: Part-time,
- Position is Temporary/Seasonal,
Feve Chocolates is looking for several Seasonal Chocolate Packers to help us pack up chocolates and other treats for the holidays this year. This is a non-exempt position, and the pay is $17.25 per hour. We are hiring both part-time (4 hours a day) and full-time (8 hours a day) candidates
Our Seasonal Packers help us sort, inspect, and pack our delicious truffles, caramels, nuts and loads of other treats into their beautiful packaging for our customers to enjoy during the holidays. While it’s great if you have prior food experience, we can train you if you have a positive attitude, work ethic, and enjoy being around others who share a passion for fine chocolate! You will work both as part of a team, and sometimes independently too. You might operate some packaging machinery, and at other times help carton finished products into their shipping boxes, getting them ready to share with the world!
- You might operate some packaging machinery, and at other times help carton finished products into their shipping boxes, getting them ready to share with the world!
- Your schedule will be fixed so you can plan your days, and you'll normally be working either a 4 hour or 8 hour shift between the hours of 10 to 5pm
This is a seasonal, temporary position for up to 40 hours a week from September through February depending on your availability, and our needs. Your schedule will be fixed so you can plan your days, and you'll normally be working either a 4 hour or 8 hour shift between the hours of 10 to 5pm.
However, during our busy holiday and seasonal periods, you may be required to come in earlier or work occasional weekends to keep up with demand.
- An eye for detail and organization
- Stamina, focus, and a solid work ethic; you don’t mind being on your feet most of the day
- Strong dependability; you show up when you’re scheduled and don’t like to disappoint others
- Ideally some kitchen production experience, or a passion for and love of specialty foods
- Fluency in English and ability to work in the U.S. legally
$17.25/hour, paid bi-weekly
Employee discount, flexible schedule, Retirement plan, 4 hour and 8 hour shifts
Part-time or Full-time, Seasonal/Temporary
Other Application Requirements