Anchor is America’s first and oldest craft brewery, with roots dating back to the California gold rush. Today, our beers are handmade from an all-malt mash in our traditional copper brewhouse. Our process combines the time-honored art of classical craft brewing with carefully applied, state-of-the-art modern methods.
- Hours: Part-time,
- Industry: Food and Beverage,
- Position is Entry-level,
Anchor Brewing Company seeks qualified candidates to assist with our packaging based needs. The production schedule operates on a year-round basis with intermittent peak periods to fulfill seasonal needs. Candidates with the ability to accommodate flexibility with their work schedules are encouraged to apply.
- Bottling, canning, craft pack assembly, racking (working with kegs), inspection and palletizing the final product. Position can encompass one or more.
- Job rotation: Production team members will rotate through various stations and may be cross-trained in different departments.
- Cleaning and sanitation: Routine sanitation of work areas and machinery.
*Candidates must meet the following scheduling-based criteria to be considered:
Available 4 days per week: Monday through Friday, at least 5 hours per shift.
- Minimum 1 year experience in fast-paced, production/manufacturing environments. Food production warehouse experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with working in an environment where safety protocol is observed.
- Ability to efficiently handle duties under pressure and time constraints.
- Experience in maintaining quality with a product or service.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisors.
The candidate must be able to stand for extended periods of time, reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. The position also requires that the candidate move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds with or without assistance.
Candidates must meet the following scheduling-based criteria to be considered: Available 4 days per week: Monday through Friday, at least 5 hours per shift.
Other Application Requirements