Dark Garden Website
Autumn initially began selling her historically-inspired designs to friends and colleagues in 1989. In 1993, Autumn realized her true calling and began focusing on corsetry, working with clients ranging from modern brides to San Francisco’s famous court of queers. Options were slim at that time and Autumn knew that if she wanted comfortable and high-quality corsetry, she would have to make it herself!
Supporting uncommon beauty is our goal. That means appreciating the beauty in every single client we meet, and working with you to cultivate a style that embraces your best self. Every size, every gender, every shape, every aesthetic is welcome in our boutique. What we don’t have in stock, we can make. We pride ourselves on the high degree of customization of fit and style we offer in our Made-to-Order corsets, and our Bespoke corsetry and Couture ensembles provide the utmost in custom fit and design.
Local specialty fashion brand seeking content writer.
- Participation in weekly marketing meeting to drive social media campaign development
- Content creation/posting (including Stories) and audience engagement
- Daily posts originate on Instagram with rich captions and image IDs for accessibility; these posts may be re-used on Facebook and Twitter.
We are looking to grow our YouTube and Pinterest presence as well, and our ideal candidate would also take on writing our newsletter (1-4 campaigns/month).
Must have strong writing skills, be passionate about inclusivity, organized & self-directed, and be comfortable using Google Docs & project management software.
- Ability to create simple graphics and light video editing skills a plus, but not required.
- SEO and digital ad management likewise appreciated but not required.
$18-22/hour depending on experience
Cover letter Required
Other Application Requirements
Note: This position starts as a 90 day contract position, with potential for the right candidate to become a permanent Dark Garden employee.