Kokak Chocolates Website
Opened in June 2020, Kokak Chocolates specializes in small-batch single origin heirloom chocolates in the Castro neighborhood of San Francisco. "Kokak," meaning ribbit in the Filipino language, stems from Founder and Head Chocolatier Carol Gancia’s deep Asian roots and passion for making adventurous flavors with the rare cacao variety, “Naciónal.” Kokak Chocolates offers handcrafted, giftable boxed chocolates, bars, truffles, hot chocolates, pastries, and coffee. Online ordering and shipping within the continental U.S. is available.
This woman-owned artisanal chocolate shop is located at 3901 18th Street in San Francisco and open from 11am-6pm, Tuesday - Sunday. Custom orders and bulk care packages are available to ship within San Francisco and across the U.S.
- Hours: Full-time,
- Industry: Food and Beverage,
We are looking for someone with a positive, can-do attitude, the ability to manage customer orders with ease, an appreciation for good quality food, and a passion to work with a team that strives for excellence in their craft.
- To provide excellent customer service, providing top notch service to all guests. This includes a warm greeting, anticipation and fulfillment of each guest’s needs and a fond farewell.
- To learn the story behind each product and share it with our customers.
- Constant cleaning, organizing, and restocking the shop with products and supplies
- To joyfully help customers choose the truffles that go in their truffle boxes
- To make chocolate and coffee drinks, consistently following the recipes provided.
- To prep chocolate treats for pick-up, delivery or shipping.
- To ship out any shipping orders.
- To help maintain the chocolate display and inventory.
- To open and close the store.
- Positive attitude when completing all tasks and assisting the team any time necessary
$17/hour (potential raise after probationary period and performance)
Healthcare, paid time off & employee discount benefits included.
Other Application Requirements