Obour Foods Website
Obour Foods is a small, local producer of gourmet hummus and tahini, founded in San Francisco in 2017. We currently operate in nine farmers' markets around the Bay Area but are growing quickly. Many say our hummus is the best they’ve ever had. We’re inclined to agree.
- Hours: Part-time,
- Industry: Food and Beverage,
- Position is Entry-level,
We are looking for a new team member to drive the company van on weekends delivering and picking across our Bay Area farmers markets and grocery stores.
This position is based in the India Basin neighborhood in SF (close to 19th and T MUNI).
Saturdays & Sundays:
- Morning Shift: 6am - 10am
- Afternoon Shift: 12:30pm - 6:30pm
*The ideal candidate can swing either both morning or both afternoon shifts.
- Safely and courteously drive company van to unload/pickup equipment at each destination
- Unload and pack vehicle in a diligent, safe, and organized manner
- Afternoon shift only: Drive van back to HQ at end of day to unload and repack coolers and equipment for next-day markets.
- Morning shift only: Take vehicle to service appointments whenever needed (oil changes, car washes)
What we're looking for:
- Clean Driving Record, Class C License (please understand that you will be operating a vehicle owned and insured by the employer, qualified applicants will therefore need to be cleared by insurer).
- 1 yr min delivery experience using vans and/or box trucks.
- You are punctual and understand the importance of being on-time for a time-sensitive position
- Can confidently and safely drive a Ford Transit 250 cargo van
- Honest and easygoing with consistent weekend availability
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs
- Can travel to van location in India Basin, SF (secure all-day parking available)
- Fluent in English for the safe and effective performance of the position
- San Francisco Residents are preferred
$20/hour + hummus
Saturday and Sundays (Part-Time Hours). Morning Shift: 6am-10am and/or Afternoon Shift 12:30-6:30pm.
Cover letter Required
Other Application Requirements
Equal Opportunity Employer. Black, Indigenous, and People of Color, women, gender non-conforming people, persons with disabilities, LGBTQIA+ people, veterans, and adults of all ages are strongly encouraged to apply. In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.