Empowering manufacturers. Creating jobs. Transforming our city.

MUN CPAs specializes in providing R&D Tax Credit services and can help determine if you have expenses that qualify – not only for the current year, but for the past three additional years. At the federal level, R&D tax credit rules allow eligible taxpayers to review to all open tax years (normally three years plus the current year) for potentially unclaimed R&D credits. To learn more about these credits and other services we provide, please contact us for a complimentary review.


Debra L Griffin
Strategic Alliance Manager
[email protected]